Thursday 25 September 2014

Review: Bose SoundTrue On-ear Headphones

I've been thinking for quite some time now that I could probably do with buying some decent headphones instead of relying on the cheapest ones I can find which break after a month or so. After a bad day at work a couple of weeks ago, I decided to buy the Bose Soundtrue On-ear Headphones as a bit of a spur of the moment purchase. I did a little bit of research on the quality of them but to be totally honest, it was the colour which sold me!


The headphones I chose are in my favourite mint green colour but they also come in black, white and purple with mint details. I couldn't decide whether to opt for the on-ear or around-ear style but after looking at photos online I decided that I would find the on-ear option more comfortable and they would probably fit my head a bit better. I think this was a good decision and although they are not specifically sound-cancelling, it definitely helps me to stop being able to hear my parents when I'm trying to watch things!



I find the headphones comfortable although I have noticed that after wearing them continuously for an hour or so, my ears start to ache very slightly but nothing that bothers me too much. They are extremely light and fold up to fit in a good quality case so are also very easy to put in your bag without getting in the way too much.



I ordered my pair from the John Lewis website for £149.95.

No comments:

Post a Comment